Friday, September 26, 2008

Getting Closer to Milestone

This morning I ran an easy 35 minutes on the treadmill for 2.62 miles, then got on the recumbent bike for 25:01 minutes (4.45 miles). I'm just a little over two miles from hitting the 500 mile mark--yay! I should pass that tomorrow. It's not the 1000 miles I was shooting for in January, so now I'm running to set the total to beat NEXT year.

After yesterday's blog post, I registered for the City of Oaks/Rex Healthcare Half Marathon, which is exciting! I'm a little nervous, but a mostly excited! I also signed up for the Autism Ribbon Run 5K on October 11. I've run that race before, and it's a fast course, so that'll be fun, and a good chance to do a little speed work for the half marathon. Since the timing worked out, I decided to sign up for the virtual Worldwide Festival of Races, and will use my Autism Ribbon Run time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails