Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Broken Record

Okay, I did the same gym machines as yesterday, but it works. I ran a little less today, though, because I started feeling a little nagging pain where I had the groin strain earlier this year. When I started feeling it, I finished that minute and hopped off! Ended up with 32 minutes of running on the treadmill, for 2.47 miles.

I stretched a little bit, and got on the recumbent bike for 30 minutes (5.39 miles). No more pain, but I'll stretch some more today.

I enjoyed watching "The Biggest Loser" with George last night. He suggested we have a contest with each other, to see who can lose the most weight. He wants to go pound for pound, but I'd rather do weight loss percentage, like they do on "The Biggest Loser." We'll see how this goes!

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

I watched some of the Biggest Loser last night as well. Love that show!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails