Monday, September 22, 2008

Crosstraining Morning

This morning I did 35:01 minutes on the treadmill for 2.54 miles, 15 minutes on the elliptical for 1.11 miles, and a cool down on the recumbent bike for 10 minutes (1.74 miles). It felt great to do a full hour of cardio again!

I finished plugging in this year's workouts into Buckeye Outdoors. It was interesting to plug in the limited workouts through my February groin strain, as well was all the "rest days" (doctor ordered) after I broke my nose, then had it reset in the hospital. It was a good experience to review the whole year to date, really, and think about what next year's goals will be. I'd hoped to hit 1000 miles of running for this year, but won't make it, so I think that 1000 running miles will be a goal for 2009.

I was also glad to figure out how to put my workouts from the BuckeyeOutdoors log onto my blog here. See the right side, near this post. From there, it's also easy to see monthly and yearly totals, which is fun. (I'm almost up to 500 running miles for the year, which is pretty decent.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails