1) Walked 0.5 mile (10:12 min) to the gym, as my car is in the shop
2) Stretched my right IT band for about 2 min
3) Rode 9 miles (50:04 min) on the recumbent bike
4) Stretched both IT bands for about 3 minutes (my right side is MUCH tighter than my left-still ouch!)
5) Walked 0.6 mi (11:02 min) on the treadmill (no ellipticals available, but I didn't feel "done")
5) Walked 0.4 mi (8:07 min) home from the gym (car's ready, just need a lift from George to retrieve it)
So, in my second round of stretching, I compared my right to my left IT band--wow! More stretching left to do! I can't WAIT to start physical therapy!