Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Feeling Better Today

1) Walked 0.84 mile (15:08 min) on the treadmill
2) Did about 2 minutes of IT Band stretching
3) Rode 8.1 miles (45:02 min) on the recumbent bike

I'm feeling better today, partly because I got a ton of sleep last night! I conked out on the couch while reading, woke up at 8:15 and went to bed, where I slept through the night. Other things that have helped:

1) I went to the eye doctor yesterday. She asked about my running and was sympathetic about my injury--and encouraging about my recovery.
2) I'm in the middle of reading several Steven Kellog books that I checked out of the public library on a lark over the weekend. The stories are charming, and the pictures are just delightful! Being children's books, they're a quick read, and they've been a fun pick-me-up! Learn more about Steven Kellogg here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails