This morning's gym report:
1) Walked 1.18 miles (20:14 min) on the treadmill
2) Stretched the IT bands for about 5 minutes
3) Did 2 reps of 10 vertical leg lifts
4) Ran 1.22 miles (15 min) on the treadmill--woohoo!
5) Rode 5.18 miles (25:02 min) on the recumbent bike
It felt great to run for a whole 15 minutes today! Over a mile, too! It's the small things, right?! Progress feels great!
Yesterday I went for a physical therapy evaluation, which confirmed the IT Band Syndrome diagnosis. The physical therapist put me through my paces and said I have weak hips and gluts, so he showed me how to do several exercises to help with that. I'll return in two weeks.