Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Treadmill Run

This morning I did a 5K on the treadmill, 3.1 miles in 40:05, a 12:56 pace. Although I didn't get as much sleep as I would've liked last night, I felt pretty refreshed during the run, and even now. I would've liked to have come under 40 minutes for the 5K, but that's okay.

Yesterday I walked during my work breaks and went around the Trinity Park neighborhood near where I work. I really enjoyed looking at all the houses and yards. I was fascinated by the renovations going on at the Kings Daughters Home on Buchanan, which I hear is being turned into a B & B. I want to keep walking in that area at least to see how progress is going there!

I registered on another running site yesterday, DailyMile.com. It seems to be a good site, another place to track mileage and participate in forums, groups, and such. I'll see how long I can keep yet another site going! BuckeyeOutdoors is still my favorite for keeping track of my workouts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails