Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Little More

This morning I decided to run outside, which was a nice change of pace. I felt tired, though, from yesterday's activities, so I thought I'd go a mile and see how I felt. One mile turned into three, in 45:16. Though you'd never know it from my time, I did more running than usual. Eventhough I was tired, the hills felt a little easier this morning.

My muscles are a little sore from yesterday's run, but it still felt good to run today, partly to have some time to myself. While I enjoyed yesterday's meeting and dinner, it was a lot of "people time," so I needed some time to myself. Now that I think about it, that's probably why I ran outside this morning, rather than going to the gym where there were other people. Though I'm still tired, I do feel better.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails