Monday, November 03, 2008

Post-race Workout

I woke up for this morning's workout feeling pretty rested, but still somewhat tired and sore from yesterday's half marathon. My hips aren't bothering me as much as they did after last weekends's 13.1 mile training run, but the plantar fasciitis in my left foot is bothering me more.

I decided to take it pretty easy for today's workout. I started with the recumbent bike, riding 2.61 miles in 15:01 minutes. Then I got on the treadmill, going 1.64 miles in 21 minutes. Afterward, I felt so-so, glad to have a workout under my belt, but still kinda tired.

I have a meeting after work tonight, but I hope to go to bed at a little early.

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

Nice workout! I would have taken at least a couple days off after a HM race! :) Way to get out there and do something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails