Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More Crosstraining

This morning I started with the recumbent bike, as I often do, riding 4.07 miles in 20 minutes. I was going to stop at 15 minutes, but all the treadmills were full! (The gym has been pretty full the past 2 mornings. Today I got there 15 minutes earlier than yesterday, hoping it would make a difference. Guess people are burning pre-Turkey Day calories!) I ran on the treadmill next for 31 minutes and 2.53 miles, and finished with 16 minutes and 1.31 miles on the elliptical machine. I was tempted to run more miles on the treadmill, but a little voice inside my head has been telling me to stick with crosstraining these days.

Meanwhile, I've signed up for the Coach Bubba 20k race in February, and I'm excited about that! I'd signed up for the accompanying 4-miler last year, but got injured a couple weeks before due to high mileage, and couldn't run it it. That's probably why crosstraining is on my brain!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails