Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Keep On Keepin' On

I made it back to the gym this morning, though I was pretty tired after yesterday's long day. I warmed up with 25:01 minutes (4.32 miles) on the recumbent bike, then 15 minutes (1.25 miles) on the elliptical machine.

While I was getting on the elliptical machine, the lady on the machine next time me tapped me on the arm and asked how much weight I'd lost. I told her, and she said she could tell it in my face, just since she'd been coming to the gym, and that I'd inspired her to get off her duff. Okay, I'm still tired from Sunday's race, but I couldn't help but pick up the pace a bit on the elliptical machine! That was really nice!

After that, I got on the treadmill, which I hadn't really planned to, and ran 1.76 miles in 22 minutes. Now I'm ready for a nap! But, it's off to work I go!

2 comments:

SuperDave said...

Congratulations on the half marathon!
It's always great when someone else notices that you have lost weight.
I've lost a bit over 100 lbs myself.

teacherwoman said...

That was an awesome compliment! How cool is that! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails