Thursday, November 20, 2008

Crosstraining at the Gym

I'd planned to start on the treadmill at the gym this morning, but three of them were in use and two of them were broken! Arrgghh! So, I spent 21 minutes (4.12 miles) on the recumbent bike. My timing for getting on a treadmill was off, so I got on the elliptical machine for 12 minutes (1.03 miles), before finally getting on the treadmill for 25 minutes (2.05 miles)!

I also took two walk breaks at work today, so I feel like I really crosstrained today!

On BuckeyeOutdoors.com, I signed up for a weight loss challenge to lose 10 lbs. between now and Christmas Day! Yikes! This challenge feature is new on BuckeyeOutdoors.com, one of the best online workout trackers around in my opinion, so I can't wait to see how it works. It's got me motivated to see my little weight scale move (and not be last in the group!). I'll let you know how it goes! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails