Sunday, September 03, 2006

Weekend plans

George and I have had a pretty busy weekend. Last night we went to the Duke-Richmond football game. The evening weather was delightful, but Duke lost 13-0, a dissappointing start.

Today we went to Lake Crabtree in Cary, for Phil's 30th birthday party/cookout. It was a pretty day, and the food looked yummy! I took my Rice Diet lunch, which tasted fine, but I'm still feeling deprived of the hot dogs, hamburgers, and potato salad.

I have managed to exercise this weekend some this weekend, but not as much as usual. I missed working out on Friday altogether, but got in for 30 minutes yesterday. I'll work out more this evening.

On the positive side, my hard work with the Rice Diet is paying off. I've lost 20.9 lbs so far, and the end of my first month is tomorrow. That's very encouraging, but I still have a long way to go.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails