Sunday, September 17, 2006

More exercise!

I exercised for an hour on the elliptical before church this morning, and plan to head back to the gym tonight to do some strength training.

At check-in this morning, the nurse told me that the doctor had left a message for me in the system to double my exercise efforts! Whew! Can I exercise TWO hours a day?! That would be an incredible investment of time, but I bet it would have amazing results. The doctor who left the message is out of town, but will likely be back tomorrow. Perhaps i can talk with him later this week about this.

Meanwhile, I went to Banes and Noble this afternoon, and bought a copy of the magazine Runner's World. I figure the magazine will provide some good tips and help give me some focus for all my exercise!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails