Thursday, July 31, 2008

Shorter Workouts

Yesterday I did 35 minutes on the elliptical machine, and this morning I did 35 minutes on the recumbent bike. Needing more time for rest, but have several other things gobbling up that time. *Sigh* In the immediate future, my department moves to a different building this coming weekend, and I'm scheduled to be interviewed by some people from Korea this evening (about the personal health benefits of rice!), so once these immediate commitments are behind me...

Update: I enjoyed my interview with the Koreans about brown rice. I was intrigued and impressed by the process, and they were very respectful and tried to make me feel comfortable. They filmed me making my rice supper, and asked me questions in the living room. They also shot some footage of George and me together, which was nice.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails