Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Treadmill Run

Eventhough I'm on vacation, I got up just a little later than usual, and headed for the gym. I did 30 minutes on the gym to warm up, then hopped on the treadmill for 30 minutes. It felt so good I bumped up the speed, as well as the incline, and clocked 2.55 miles! Granted, it helps some having the treadmill belt pulling you along. Still, I'll take the 11:45 avg. pace (no walk breaks!) today.

Thinking about running a Friday race. Suggestions from my North Carolina readers are welcome!

Meanwhile, I'm off to explore the NC countryside in an effort to visit some more counties on my North Carolina Odyssey Project. I'll be posting pictures and what not on that blog soon.

1 comment:

Diario de Elysia said...

I am thinking of running this

http://72.52.163.160/index.php?pr=Great_Raleigh_Road_Race&nosessionkill=1

let me know if you want to run it with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails