Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Take 20 Challenge

I've decided to give myself a challenge to jumpstart my at-home dieting efforts, and make it public! (Yikes!) I'm going to lose 20 lbs. in 20 weeks, starting March 1. I decided to make the start date on Saturday, in case anyone wants to join me between now and then. I'm hoping to lose more, but that will be the minimum. I've created a Yahoo group for it, thinking that that sort of forum may help some people, but I'll be posting my progress here.

The name of the Yahoo group is Take 20 Challenge, and the URL is http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/take20challenge/ New members to the group will need moderator (that's me) approval, so just type a few words about your weight loss desires/efforts. (Just want to keep spammers out.)

1 comment:

Uncivil said...

Darn, I lost 20 pounds in less than 4 months and I need to lose another 20, but I don't know if I have the discipline for the second twenty yet?
I might have to stalk your progress from the sidelines for a while!LOL!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails