Sunday, February 17, 2008

Day Off

I took today off from exercise, mostly because of my injury, and partly because George and I had a full weekend! It all started yesterday when we went bowling, then to lunch at Panera. Yesterday afternoon we checked into an area hotel with an indoor pool and hot tub, for a day of R & R away from home (but nearby). It was really nice! This morning, we had breakfast at the hotel, got some more pool and hot tub time in, then went for lunch at Doc Green's, a salad place. After a nap back at home, we went to a move ("Definitely Maybe"), then to Chammp's for dinner with my parents, uncle, and nieces. It was a fun weekend!

My groin muscle in still bothering me, though. *sigh* I'll see what I can do at the gym in the morning. More later!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails