Monday, February 11, 2008

Recovery

This morning's gym time was pretty tough; I probably could've used a day off, in retrospect. I tried running first, made .93 miles in 10:37. I just couldn't keep going! My legs are so sore from the weekend running, and so is my left ankle! I did do 30 minutes on the elliptical machine, for 2.29 miles. I tried the treadmill again, 2 more minutes for .17 miles. So, I started the week with 1.1 running miles. Delightful. If I hadn't had the longer run on Saturday, I'd probably feel better today, so I only have myself to blame, huh?! I'm glad I did the long run on Saturday, but it was probably too much considering the race yesterday. I should've taken it easier on Saturday, so I'm paying for it now. I hope everything feels better tomorrow!

1 comment:

Uncivil said...

I can't believe you did that long run on Saturday? I'm not gonna say I told ya so!LOL!!!!!
I'm getting sore just thinking about it. Way to go!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails