Friday, February 02, 2007

Good night's sleep

I went to bed early last night, and it's amazing how much better I feel today! Wow! I got back up to 65 minutes on the elliptical machine this morning, and that felt good too!


I was excited to find out yesterday that my hemaglobin A1c is down to 5.6! It's down from 10.9 last July.


Last night I finished reading The Eyre Affair, by Jasper Fforde, and started reading The New Psycho-Cybernetics, a book my sis gave me for Christmas. I remember the tennis coach at my high school having her team members read the original, and the team was quite good. I had the same coach for a PE class, and thought she was a neat lady. Anyway, I think the book will be a really good one for me to read, with the diet and exercise program I'm on. Bet I'll be writing more about it soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails