Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Another goal hit!

I did another 65 minutes on the elliptical machine this morning, and hit 5 miles exactly! In a bit of a numbers coincidence, that translated into 7333 strides, and 722.2 calories.

Earlier this week, I asked one of the nurses at the Rice Diet to check my resting heart rate, and it's down to 56! When I started the Rice Diet back in August, it was 70, and more recently, it was 60.

This morning, one of the nurses and I were talking about how maintaining the diet and exercise regimen is hard at times, but that it's a choice I'm making. I could let the diabetes win out, but then losing my feet, my vision, or kidneys to complications from diabetes would be even harder, in my opinion.

1 comment:

JennyDillyAnna said...

Congrats on hitting your goals!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails