Friday, February 23, 2007

Slightly harder workout

I did another 60 minutes on the elliptical machine today, a little harder than yesterday, as I burned 637 calories--according to the machine, and went 4.5 miles.

Lately I've discovered a whole new wardrobe of t-shirts, ones that I got at various events, but that I couldn't fit into at the time. A fair number of those events offered XXL as their biggest t-shirt size, but I took them anyway, thinking, "One day I'll be able to wear this!" The day has finally arrived! I should get rid of the 3Xs now, but it's hard to get rid of a big, comfy t-shirt!

1 comment:

JennyDillyAnna said...

Toss it! Toss it! TOSS IT!
Keep maybe one or two outfits in good condition for a just in case situation or before and after memory.

If I had tossed all my larger clothes, I'd have nothing to wear now while I work the jelly down. I weigh less now than my pre-preggo weight but my size is still shrinking.


(Give to Charity if in good condition.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails