Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Still going strong

I had yesterday off for Martin Luther King Day, but continued my exercise routine all weekend. Yesterday I even got a second workout in, some upper body strength training, in addition to my morning elliptical routine.

I've signed up for Discovery Health's National Body Challenge again. I'm always on the lookout for new tips and tricks, though I hope I don't get burned out over places to record my workouts and weigh-ins. I'll just do what I can in terms of recording. The most important thing is to keep exercising!

I got another 2001 Accord last Friday night! It's navy blue, and in great shape. It does have a few more miles on it than my last one, a little over 77 K, but it should last a long time, just the same. It drives well, and it certainly feels like home to me. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails