Thursday, January 04, 2007

Steppin' it up a bit

Last night I returned to the gym and did 15 minutes of strength training (upper body this time) and 15 minutes on the elliptical machine. My arms a little sore this morning, but not bad. This morning I returned for my early morning workout and did 60 minutes on the elliptical.

Christina Aguilera hits my favorites list on the iPod playlist again today. It surprises me, partly because I don't keep up with the "latest hits." Anyway, I've heard this one song in Spanish several times that the iPod screen said was an Aguilera song. No idea what it was about, but I've liked the beat a lot each time I've heard it. Well, this morning the English version came up, "Come On Over." You know, I think I like the Spanish version better, eventhough I know very little Spanish. :o)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails