Friday, November 03, 2006

What a difference a day makes

This morning I changed my exercise routine a bit, starting with 15 minutes on the treadmill, then 45 minutes on the elliptical. It felt good to change things up. I think I'd like to work up to a least 30 minutes on the treadmill and see how that goes. I look forward to running outside more, too!

At breakfast at the Rice House, I thought about sitting by myself this morning after yesterday's inspection of my choices, but I sat down with a group of people out of habit! Well, when my food arrived, one of the ladies nearby said, "I always enjoy seeing what you have for your meals, it gives me ideas!" She even had a good idea for me, mixing pineapple (one of our fruit choices) in with my mixture. I left the Rice House feeling better today. :-)

Last night I went to a meeting where they ordered pizza at the end. I didn't know that was going to happen, but I was strong, and we left soon after. I do miss pizza a lot!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails