Monday, November 06, 2006

Weekend workouts

Saturday morning, I worked out for a hard 70 minutes, starting with a 5-minute warmup on the treadmill, followed with a hard 65-minute workout on the elliptical. I really pushed myself, and felt it the rest of the weekend! Both yesterday and this morning, I did 30-minute workouts each. I think I'll be back to my normal workout hour in the morning.

Mom and I had a fun shopping spree Saturday afternoon at the Streets at Southpoint, which resulted in two tops and a pair of pants in the next smaller size down! That was exciting!

Saturday night, George and I went to the Duke-NC Central basketball game. Talk about a high level of fitness! Those kids on the court are in great shape! It was fun to see both teams in action.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails