Monday, January 30, 2006

Weekend workout

Saturday George and I went to the Fitness Center, and I got on the elliptical for 33 minutes, doing the Weight Loss Interval program on there. My heartrate got up to 142, with an average of 132, both within my heartrate range for working out. It was fun going to the gym with George, to boot.

In more good news, I've lost 2 more pounds, for a total of 11! Mandy, a co-worker, asked me this morning if I'd lost weight. She said it looks like more than 11 lbs. :-) Compliments out of the blue are always encouraging.

I just went to fill up my water bottle here at work this morning, and the water cooler is empty! Arrrgghh! I hope the water guy comes today!

My group on the National Body Challenge has logging 2023 minutes of exercise and lost 41 pounds as a group! Fun to see those big numbers!

I walked 10 minutes during lunch today, as it was such a pretty day. Good for clearing the head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although I don't think you can use fasting as a diet or weight loss program, I do feel that it can be a great start to a proper weight loss diet and exercise program. I think it is definitely something that everyone should do at least once a year.
Link to this site. 6 week weight loss plan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails