Friday, January 27, 2006

Lots of health-related websites out there!

Sister Lisa pointed me toward the site for FitDay at www.fitday.com. Nice tracker for food, activity, weight and food goals, etc. Also, it's still FREE! I used to do the ediets site, but now I think they are a pay-only site. Most of Weight Watcher's online tools are subscrption-based as well.

In terms of running, Cool Running at www.coolrunning.com has some good tips on running, at least from where I sit (or walk!). It has a free online running log, but it's not comprehensive in terms of activities I'm doing right now.

The dietician who taught my nutrition class the other night recommended http://www.mypyramid.gov/ for the new food pyramid. For general medical stuff, I like to start with WebMD at www.webmd.com.

What are your favorites?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails