Monday, January 23, 2006

Weekend exercise, plus this Monday morning

This weekend wasn't a stellar one when it came to exercise. I did 22 minutes on the crosstrainer Friday night, and that was it!

Saturday was busy with a Mary Kay conference call, then a Mary Kay class of 5 teens! Saturday night, George and I went out to eat, then to Larry and Carlee's for games. It was good to catch up with Melanie, who's been getting up at 5 AM 5 days a week to get her workout in. That's really impressed me, so.....

This morning I got up at 5:20, and actually got to the gym for a 40 minute workout! I was a little sluggish, never did hit my target heartrate, but it was good to get in and get my workout done, especially since George and I are meeting our Covenant Group at ERUUF tonight for painting. I must admit, I am tired already, and it's not even 10 AM! I'm used to getting ready for bed after my workout, so maybe it's just something to get used to here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails