Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Scheduling exercise

I didn't go to the gym last night, decided to count the 30-minute walk at lunch as my exercise.

My latest concern is making time for exercise, especially since I want to increase my endurance and strength. I don't have the time, this week anyway, to spend a couple hours at the gym every day. Other than my workout on Monday, I haven't been back to the gym, except for my meeting with Kara last evening. (No exercise, just talking.) It's kinda frustrating. I hope that, after this week, things will slow down a bit in terms of other meetings. I do have to schedule another meeting with Kara, and then there's the PT session with Heather.

I've been thinking about getting up earlier in the morning to go exercise, but that would be hard for me! Would it be worth it? Maybe! Something to think about.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails