Friday, January 27, 2006

PT session last night/water intake

Had a good workout with Paula last night, working mostly on lower body and abs. We didn't use any weight machines last night, but used other things around the gym, which was refreshing! One thing we worked a good bit on was balance. I'm realizing that a lot of balance has to do with muscles in your torso and legs. I need to work on all of those, so I feel like a spaz while doing balance-related things! (Is everyone in the gym watching me teeter-totter?!) I'm a little sore today, but not too bad. Can tell I worked out!

Yesterday at work, I drank a Diet Dr Pepper to start, then drank water for the rest of the day, and that seemed to go okay. (Didn't start snoring at my desk, at least!) Will try that again today. It helps having the little Crystal Light On the Go packets to flavor up the water.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails