Monday, April 02, 2012

80-Day Challenge!

I just decided to start an 80-Day Challenge! Why 80 days? Because I leave for the ALA Annual Conference in Anaheim in 81 days. I've updated my weight loss trackers (I have several going, since I like how the data shows up on different sites, though FitDay remains my most consistent one), bought some more vegetables, and have pulled out a couple of cookbooks to get started with.

I do have a weight loss goal in mind, but am keeping the final end-of-challenge number to myself for now. You can track my progress in the widget on the right, though. :-) Other goals? More water, more exercise without getting injured, finishing the C25K program, completing another 5K. Rewards? Some new clothes and shoes for the conference, for sure. I need to build in some along-the-way goals soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails