Friday, June 20, 2008

Back in the Gym

After two days of running outside, it felt pretty good to be back in the gym. I did 10 minutes on the recumbant bicycle, my first time on it this workout week. Then I got on the elliptical machine for 35 minutes.

I rejoined Weight Watchers Wednesday evening, so yesterday was my first day of counting points on the Flex Plan. I'm glad to be keeping track of my food now, which will be a good habit to get back into. I signed up for the monthly pass to save money, and it also qualified me for eTools free. So I can keep track of my food and points online on the Weight Watchers website--right up my alley! (Thanks, Beth, for the inspiration!)

I'd gotten back onto the website SparkPeople earlier this week. The food and exercise tracker didn't do it for me, though. And while you get points for doing different activities on the website, they don't get you anything (except for a virtual trophy). With Weight Watchers, you get activity points for exercise to add to your food points total, which is a little more motivation for me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails