Saturday, June 09, 2007

Saturday Morning Workout

This morning I did 30 minutes on the ellipticl, then 20 minutes on the treadmill for 1.52 miles. I had to go to the gym in Chapel Hill, since it's open 24/7, and the closer gyms that I could go to don't open until 8 AM on Saturdays. I missed being able to sit in the sauna after my workout this morning, as the wet area in the Chapel Hill gym is closed for repair.

I had an earlier workout this weekend morning because I went to a McLamb family reunion in Dunn, NC, today. The turnout was very good, and it was a lot of fun to see part of that side of the family. With this particular branch of the family tree, I didn't know everyone at the reunion, but every year, I meet and get to know more people.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails