Friday, June 15, 2007

Back to the treadmill

This morning I had a couple of stints on the treadmill, totaling 23 minutes and 1.88 miles. I also spent 20 minutes on the elliptical. I felt pretty strong, and wish I'd had more time to work out. (I need to get to the gym earlier!)

Been pensive lately about how this time last year, I caught the cold that I didn't pay much attention, since it was the end of the fiscal year at work (like NOW!). That was the start of body's downhill slide toward the hospital stay and the Rice Diet. What a difference a year makes! Last week, while lying in bed, I realized I could feel my ribs! Wow! It freaked me out, but George thought it was a hoot, and was surprised by my reaction. I'm still feeling them just about every night in bed, and just can't believe it. Perhaps it's partly psychologicial, my reaction, in realizing I'm missing a layer of "protection."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails