Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Back "home"

This morning I was back at the apartment complex gym for 30 minutes on the elliptical machine. It was nice not to have the drive to the gym I had yesterday. I was spoiled at the old apartment with good gyms nearby...that's what I miss most, I think.

There is a gym across the street from the complex that's open 24/7, and I considering joining for my early morning exercise. I've visited once, and it has really good cardio machines and plenty of weights, but not pool, steamroom or sauna that I like so much. I may very well join any way, since the gym at the apartment complex has limited cardio and weight machines.

I haven't run at all this week due to weariness and my tender ankle/heel. I'm feeling slightly more rested today, and my foot feels a little better too. Maybe I can get back to running this weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails