Tuesday, June 05, 2007

On a roll

I started on the treadmill this morning, did 2 minutes, and decided to head for the comfort of the elliptical, partly because I'm dragging today. I did another 60 minutes on the elliptical, felt good about plugging through the workout with the help of the iPod. I'm tired today, partly because I had a meeting last night in Chapel Hill, and a long day at work yesterday. I may still be a little tired from the weekend's 5K. I have an appointment to get my hair cut tonight, but hope to get home at a decent time (and into bed at a decent time!). Maybe I'll tale a hot bath.

A lady at the gym this morning remarked on my t-shirt for a local race/walk, and it turns out she works at the same institution I do, but in another department. It didn't take us long to find people we know in common, which was fun.




It's mornings like this that I miss my caffeine!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails