Monday, October 16, 2006

Updated 5K Results

The Autism Ribbon Run results were posted sometime today. Interesting, they give a chip time, which must be when my shoe (where the timing chip is attached) crosses the start line and later crosses the finish line, and also a gun time. My chip time is 50:09, but my gun time is 50:42 (race starting time to finish line crossing). I'd positioned myself near the back of the starting pack, since I knew I'd be getting to a relatively slow start. The results tell me I had a 16 minute/19 second pace per mile overall. This is something I can work on!

I finished 346th out of 355 people. The winning time was 14 minutes, 48 seconds. The fastest female in my age group finished in 22 minutes, 50 seconds.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails