Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Another morning workout

This morning I spent another 65 minutes on the elliptical machine. There are some "new" people getting on the ellipticals in my normal spot, so I've had to relocate to another area of the gym. Today I worked out next to a lady, very fit and skinny, who's in the gym nearly every day that I am. She surprised me today by asking me about my new shoes, if I liked them, and where I bought them. I gave an honest, but good report. I also told her about my falling arches, and the orthotics I'm trying out. She asked if I'd seen a podiatrist, and I told her the doctor had suggested I'd try out the over-the-counter orthotics first, but that he'd refer me to a podiatrist if needed. It was a fun little conversation to have with her, and a welcome distraction from the exercise.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails