Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Keep on keepin' on

I'm still getting up in the AM to exercise for an hour. It's almost second nature now. When I'm on the elliptical (which is almost always), it helps me to set little mini-goals with the various numbers on the dashboard. Sometimes I set a mini-goal for time, other times number of strides, miles, or calories. Every little bit helps, especially with an hour of exercise.

I keep thinking I need to get on the treadmill, but a little voice inside me says to stay with the elliptical (for now) since it's fun for me and less jolting to the joints, especially while I still have a lot of weight to lose.

With this morning's workout added in, I'm 42% of the way to the President's Challenge Bronze Medal. Bit by bit!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails