Monday, October 23, 2006

Back on track

This weekend I had shorter workouts, partly due to time and weariness. I knew I'd get back on track today, so I didn't get stressed about it, and got some much needed rest. This morning I was back to my full hour workout. Yay! I still need to work on getting to bed earlier, would like to be in bed around 10:00. It's hard to do, but I can tell my body needs the rest.

I've earned 10,331 points toward the President's Challenge bronze medal, 51% of the way there! I've been working on this since October 3.

1 comment:

lispis said...

51% of the way is a fantastic achievment! I'm so impressed by the way you are finding realistic goals and chipping away steadily at them. You can't reach your goals overnight, but steadfast, sometimes dull and even uncomfortable effort is yielding courageous results. Go Girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails