Friday, October 06, 2006

Extra workout

Last night I did an extra workout at the Fitness Center, 15 minutes of cardio, then 20 minutes of strength training. It felt good to have the variety. I was back in the gym this morning for another hour of cardio.

It appears that I have falling arches, according to the New Balance shoe salesman, and the Rice Diet doctor tends to agree. The doctor suggests over-the-counter arch supports for now, to see if they work. I had this same problem in college, when I ran a lot.

Even with the extra workout last night, my weight was the same this morning. Three days in a row, it's been the same! I asked the doctor about it, and he said not to fret about it. My blood sugars are looking good, and the doctor even suggested taking my bedtime dose down to 4 units, as well as all three pre-meal doses. (My morning dose had been 5 units for a while, with 4 units before the other meals.) I'll have more bloodwork done next week to see how my A1c and lipids are doing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails