Friday, July 30, 2010

Spring Cleaning and Thoughts on Blogging

Today's my usual weekly rest day from exercise, so I've been doing a little spring cleaning on my blog here. Nothing much notable to the average reader, mostly just checking blogs in my blog roll, links in my fitness-related list, things like that. I've added some blogs to my list this week, and deleted a few today that haven't been updated in a number of months. It's made me a little pensive about blogging runners I've connected with over the past few years, and how people come and go in the blogosphere, as well as in the running world. I must say that I enjoy the way the blogs help connect runners throughout the world. I've often delighted in coming across cool running blog posts of strangers in other cities or countries, and leaving a comment of congratulations or encouragement there. Of course, part of it is payback for the random running bloggers who have stumbled upon my blog and left a nice note. Have you ever done that?

2 comments:

Becka said...

I don't always comment, but I try to read every post in the blogs I follow. I love reading up on everyone's experiences!

Johann said...

I try to comment and encourage where I can. Sometimes time (life) just doesn’t allow to do so on all the blogs I follow. I enjoy reading where people run in other countries and like to learn about races all over the world.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails