Thursday, April 24, 2008

Short Workout

I did 25 minutes on the elliptical this morning, still feeling sluggish, a little stuffy and sore in the throat.. Perhaps I'll try to get some more exercise in this evening. That's what I did last night--George and I went for a walk after supper. It was different, though, as he kept wanting to take me through the woods around the apartment complex, while I just wanted to a walk in and have some company along the way. The walk was a little more leisurely than I expected, but I still wore my Garmin, and we did 1.11 miles in about 30 minutes, with a stop on the nature trail along the way.

Speaking of George, he came down with a 103 degree fever after we got home from the walk, no fun. He thought he'd try to go into work later today, but I hope he stays home and gets well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails