Monday, April 07, 2008

Still Going

Yesterday I did 35 minutes on the elliptical, a short workout before a busy day! This morning I got back on the treadmill and ran for 5 minutes. Guess what...it hurt! :-( I've got to give my body time to heal, I know. I got back on the elliptical machine, for 42 minutes this time.
I ran .37 miles on the treadmill, a 13:31 pace--faster than last week, at least. I wonder if my knee would hurt less if I slowed it back down. Hmmm.

Finished with .61 miles of running for last week. Can't wait to work my way up to a mile again--that will be a happy milestone! I'll be glad to reach a mile in one session, for sure, but even a mile this week total would be an improvement. Amazing the things you come to appreciate! ;-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails