Sunday, May 13, 2007

More jogging

I jogged for 25 minutes on the treadmill this morning, for 1.70 miles. It feels great to be improving, both in time and in distance. Got the pace up to 4.2, a little over 14 minutes per mile, and a little faster pace than my last 5k. Can't wait to hit 3 miles on the treamill. In time, I'm increase the speed in addition to adding incline.

On the elliptical, I worked on going backwards for several minutes, interspersed with going forward. I didn't last very long in the backwards motion, a sign I need to build up my endurance and those muscles.

I tried to go to a different Peak Fitness branch this morning for a change of scenery at the gym, but it didn't open until 10 AM, and I wanted to go ahead and work out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails