Sunday, May 20, 2007

Gym closed

It appears that the gym closest to me has closed. This morning, I got there about 7:30, and it wasn't unlocked as it usually is at 7:00. I'd heard that it was closing May 18, then that it was going to stay open a couple of weeks longer while the Chapel Hil location worked on its pool. WhenI asked the front desk staff earlier this week when they were closing, they said they didn't know. Today, nothing. No sign on the door or anything. (I don't know if it was open yesterday or not, as I worked out at the Duke Fitness Center yesterday.) *sigh* I'll miss the convenience and pretty decent hours of this gym that's closed.

I decided to hit the cross country trail instead this morning, and it was great to get some exercise outside. Did the 3-mile trail in 58 minutes. Nothing great, time-wise, but I didn't sleep well last night, and that probably factored in.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails