Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Back to the elliptical

I did 65 minutes on the elliptical today, the longest I've stayed on there for quite a while. I can feel it in my legs! I plan to get back on the treadmill tomorrow.

Thursday will be the last day my gym is open. While it's not the best in town, I've got a lot of "sweat equity" there. Over the weekend I mentioned to George that I'm a little sad that it's closing, partly because of the convenience, but also because I've been through a lot there, pre and post-hospital, including a lot of early mornings. George chuckled, saying it sounded like the reason some people give for being sad over a human relationship breakup..."We've been through so much together!" I'll still have other decent places to do my early morning workout, so I won't fret. I wonder if the rest of the early morning crowd I've seen there will transfer over to the other branch of the gym.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails