Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Minor Victory: Workout Complete!

I was determined to finished today's speed workout, since I had to cut the last two run/walk workouts short. It feels pretty darn good mentally to have a complete workout under my belt, though my foot did hurt today! I kinda feel like I beat the pain, at least for today!

Before I left for the gym, I iced my foot and took some aspirin. The ice felt good at the time, but I'm not sure it helped.
-Walked 0.53 mi in 10:07
-Ran 0.51 mi in 8:05
-Ran/walked 2.42 mi in 33 min. (4*0.50 mi in 6:30ish, with a 2 min. walk between each interval)-my right toe bridge started hurting in the 1st mile here.
-Walked 0.27 mi to cool down

1 comment:

Johann said...

Well done for pushing through and finishing your workout. It’s great that it makes you feel good. Hang in there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails