Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Speed Workout That Felt Long!

Today's speed workout on the treadmill must have been a good one, because it was hard today, and felt like it took forever to finish. I know that workouts like this will help in the long run (pardon the pun!), but this morning wasn't pleasant! Glad I stuck it out (though I considered making it shorter on more than one occasion)!

I'm hoping that all this speedwork and such will pay off on my next race, a 10K coming up on September 11. Still a little while longer to train, but it's less than a month away now! :)

Walked .51 mi, 10:04 min

Ran .51 mi, 8:00 min
Ran 1 mi, 14:03 min
Ran .51 mi, 6:05 min
Ran .50 mi, 6:44 min (didn't pay good attention to pacing on this interval)
Ran .25 mi, 3:05 min
Ran .25 mi,  3:04 min
Walked .28 mi, 5:04 min

1 comment:

Johann said...

The main thing is you stuck it out, well done! They definitely help in the long run. Keep it going!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails